CoolArctic Combat Multi-Hack (VIP Hack)

Posts 76–90 of 147 · Page 6 of 10
OH nvm thanks.
Press F9 for UAV and F10 for Heli

Be sure the rooms allows UAV or Heli's Most of the time they only allow UAV so you can only do UAV
Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post
How do you use the aimbot function?
HotKeys:
  • Numpad 5 - Show/Hide Menu
  • Numpad Arrows (2,4,6,8) - Move Menu
  • \ ( Hold )( Next To Left-Shift, or VK_OEM_5 ) - AimAssist
  • F9 - UAV Scan
  • F10 - Call Helicopter


VIRUS !!!! CAVALO DE TROIA
Heavily Packed + Virtualized + Polymorphic Code = False Positive.

Quote Originally Posted by divinecyde View Post
i know this hack
it has ADVERTISING...
PRESS NUMBERPAD 5 WHEN U USE IT.... -.-"
I lol'ed so hard at that....It's called a 'copyright'. UC is my local hangout, and is also where i released this, so its hardly advertising.

UAV works on ALL maps as far as i'm aware, Heli will only work on maps that support it.
Quote Originally Posted by HateJacket View Post
HotKeys:
  • Numpad 5 - Show/Hide Menu
  • Numpad Arrows (2,4,6,8) - Move Menu
  • \ ( Hold )( Next To Left-Shift, or VK_OEM_5 ) - AimAssist
  • F9 - UAV Scan
  • F10 - Call Helicopter



Heavily Packed + Virtualized + Polymorphic Code = False Positive.


I lol'ed so hard at that....It's called a 'copyright'. UC is my local hangout, and is also where i released this, so its hardly advertising.

UAV works on ALL maps as far as i'm aware, Heli will only work on maps that support it.
I HOPE THAT U CAN PUT THE INSERT BUTTON TO SHOW AND HIDE MENU IN FUTURE...
Quote Originally Posted by icebabe117 View Post
I have a simple answer for such a simple person like yourself.

I'm here for the forum.
im just saying dont complain about hacks in a hacking forum xD
Quote Originally Posted by totalsneakpeak View Post
What does admin warning do?
Its supposed to tell you when an SGM or GM gets on, but since HateJacket has never been in a game with an SGM or GM, it hasn't been tested.


---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kunimaru27 View Post
I HOPE THAT U CAN PUT THE INSERT BUTTON TO SHOW AND HIDE MENU IN FUTURE...
Not all keyboards have the Insert key although mine does. I think 5 on the numpad is good enough.
Nice one, works for me! Thanks alot!
just used this and got banned -_-
Quote Originally Posted by lancethegreat1 View Post
just used this and got banned -_-
On MPGH too, good job
great hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
great hack.
Any hack is a good hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post


Any hack is a good hack.
That's right.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
That's right.
Almost everything I say is usually right.
Posts 76–90 of 147 · Page 6 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us