CoolArctic Combat Multi-Hack (VIP Hack)

Posts 61–75 of 147 · Page 5 of 10
NICE HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 19 kills 0 Deaths... O M G STROM KILL STROM KILL
Quote Originally Posted by RuiTugaV2 View Post
NICE HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 19 kills 0 Deaths... O M G STROM KILL STROM KILL
Can u tell me how spawn killstreak hack works? I dont get it to work XD
I did not understand well. From what I understand the answer is no.
wtf ... when i donwloading this hack ... it get's error at the end of the download -.-
Quote Originally Posted by PrinZ1234 View Post
wtf ... when i donwloading this hack ... it get's error at the end of the download -.-
Just try downloading again, that shouldn't happen
What browser
FireFox ... and i triyed it on Chrome , too
My Antivirus says nothing -.-"
lol for guys that do not have number lock on their key board just go to on screen key board the click options then click the box next to numeric lock thing the u see number lock on onscreen keyboard click it then click 5
nice release . but the game will crash after 30 mins ≈
Quote Originally Posted by nekromantik View Post
@Arctikranqe51 How does the Killstreak spawning exactly works? I selected it to be on at the menu but ingame if I press 6 it tells me Airstrike package required...
You press F9 for a uav or F10 for a chopper


---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RuiTugaV2 View Post
I did not understand well. From what I understand the answer is no.
Ummmmmm, what?


---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by icebabe117 View Post
I have a simple answer for such a simple person like yourself.

I'm here for the forum.
You mean you're here for the hacking forum.
is uav thing to span uav when u dont have or when u do have?
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post


You press F9 for a uav or F10 for a chopper


---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------



Ummmmmm, what?


---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------



You mean you're here for the hacking forum.
i know this hack
it has ADVERTISING...
PRESS NUMBERPAD 5 WHEN U USE IT.... -.-"
Doesn't work for me injector wont inject
How do you use the aimbot function?
Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post
How do you use the aimbot function?
There is no aimbot?


---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by willbcsc View Post
VIRUS !!!! CAVALO DE TROIA
I think you're speaking spanish, but since you said virus, I have this to say, its a false positive.
Posts 61–75 of 147 · Page 5 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us