CoolArctic Combat Multi-Hack (VIP Hack)

Posts 46–60 of 147 · Page 4 of 10
Breaking news, be carefull when you spawn UAV.
Spawn Only 2 UAV and 2 Chopper because Webzen administration has banned 42 players Allready
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post

Credits disappeared.... Anyways leeching means downloading a hack, so if you downloaded this, you leeched it. Also, if you read at the top of my post... It says its by HackJacket.
Don´t work for me. It doesn´t inject, i tried it with 2 injectors. Got Win7 64 Bit...
Quote Originally Posted by RuSTeDWaR View Post
Don´t work for me. It doesn´t inject, i tried it with 2 injectors. Got Win7 64 Bit...
Did you use the injector I recommended? Also, did you run the injector in administrator mode?
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post


Did you use the injector I recommended? Also, did you run the injector in administrator mode?
I use PerX and I also run it as an admin but it keeps saying it's waiting for it.
Quote Originally Posted by Kritoff View Post
I use PerX and I also run it as an admin but it keeps saying it's waiting for it.
Are you sure you put the processor as "ArcticCombat" not "ArcticCombat.exe" that messes it up, if you used the PerX injector OP posted.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post

Are you sure you put the processor as "ArcticCombat" not "ArcticCombat.exe" that messes it up, if you used the PerX injector OP posted.
Yes I did, I posted a sceenshot in my previous comment.
Quote Originally Posted by Kritoff View Post
Yes I did, I posted a sceenshot in my previous comment.
Can you upload it to imgur and insert it instead of an attachment?
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post


Can you upload it to imgur and insert it instead of an attachment?
Like this?


---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Well I found out the problem, apparently all I had to do was rename the .dll file....

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

The hacks are great, work perfectly.
Tested, works, Win7x64
works great. Win 7 x64
but i prefer the original PerX injector.
Quote Originally Posted by gastor199 View Post
works great. Win 7 x64
but i prefer the original PerX injector.
You can still use that one, if you don't think you can
@Arctikranqe51 How does the Killstreak spawning exactly works? I selected it to be on at the menu but ingame if I press 6 it tells me Airstrike package required...
Hey this is to the creators of the hack, there is a slight issue with avoiding detection, the hack shield seems to recognize that there is a hack being used and crashes you every few games, so it would be awesome if you could fix this issue, but otherwise, amazing job thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by icebabe117 View Post
It takes a few minutes to change an IP.
Those who are desperate enough to hack will also be desperate enough to change their IP's to further ruin the game for others and feel good about themselves.

This is the way it has always been.
i have a simple question -_0....why are u on a hacking forum..when u complain about hacks....
Quote Originally Posted by hankiller View Post
i have a simple question -_0....why are u on a hacking forum..when u complain about hacks....
I have a simple answer for such a simple person like yourself.

I'm here for the forum.
Posts 46–60 of 147 · Page 4 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us