CoolArctic Combat Multi-Hack (VIP Hack)

Posts 106–120 of 147 · Page 8 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post


Almost everything I say is usually right.
Ehh
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Little to far.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Btw, does this work for the steam version as well?
Should do, might have to start it manually though, and not through the steam client =)
Quote Originally Posted by HateJacket View Post
Should do, might have to start it manually though, and not through the steam client =)
In the steam version you have to through run steam client, that's the whole purpose...
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
In the steam version you have to through run steam client, that's the whole purpose...
I wouldn't know, never used it. I heard that the regular launcher is still there though, in the game folder. Look for WZLauncher ;P

Edit: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/603-arctic...eam-users.html might be it
Quote Originally Posted by HateJacket View Post
I wouldn't know, never used it. I heard that the regular launcher is still there though, in the game folder. Look for WZLauncher ;P
Already checked not there, the desktop icon is there but you have to be logged into steam to start it from there.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Already checked not there, the desktop icon is there but you have to be logged into steam to start it from there.
Why not just use the Web Version
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Already checked not there, the desktop icon is there but you have to be logged into steam to start it from there.
No idea then im afraid, this is 100% UE engine based so i can't see it causing problems if anything is different in the .exe, unless its the process name is of course

Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Why not just use the Web Version
^
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post

Why not just use the Web Version
already downloaded the steam version, don't feel like re installing the same thing. =_=
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
already downloaded the steam version, don't feel like re installing the same thing. =_=
Only takes like 5 minutes
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post

Only takes like 5 minutes
To much work. >.<
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
To much work. >.<
Lazy pussy
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post

Lazy pussy
I would download it but the whole site is down for another half a hour.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
I would download it but the whole site is down for another half a hour.
Oh damn, didn't even notice that
Quote Originally Posted by icebabe117 View Post
You should stop with the emoticons, they're not cute nor are they intriguing.
I'm simply stating that it's going to cause a lot of problems on a game I enjoy playing, if you wish to consider that as "complaining", then do so in your head.
fuck that and idc what u think about emoticons im still gunna use them xP and it is considered complaining when ur on a hacking forum complaining about hacks
but i have laptop keyboard only have numbers on top
cant it be insert or something
Posts 106–120 of 147 · Page 8 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us