Posts by Aetom
32 posts total, newest first.
Tom Clancy HAWX Hackin Hack Requests - I need some kind of hack for Tom Clancy HAWX so that I can play without a CD key.
Or a keygen, whichever is easier.Xfire Wallsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Said "cannot inject .dll"
I did everything, ran the hack and CA as admin and clicked on START GAME.
Then I got the error message.Is there JUST a wallhack?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I don't need any other fancy stuff.
All I want is the wallhack. Doesn't have to be chams, just so I can keep an eye on people.
Actually it does make sense because in the real world, you would have sensors like bodyHalo ****** Evolved Aimbotin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I'm looking for an aimbot for the halo CE game for the PC.
I play my friends at school, and I do really well, but the internet there is 10x faster than it is at home, so they always dominate me when we play at our houWhich thread am I looking at here?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I guess I can live with no recoil not being there
(even though it's on the VIP hack...hmm)
Any news on the new pub release?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.