Posts by balaram
5 posts total, newest first.
OPINIONin Blackshot Discussion - [QUOTE=Arcton;8005563]Well, F2000 has great amount of recoil so if you think you can control it fine =/
I prefer HK416N :p[/QUOTE]
Haha u and i prefer the sameOPINIONin Blackshot Discussion - What do u guyz think of the aks74u molten and f2000 stinger?
I tried aks74u but it sucks only design nice but not difference from normal aks74u
I'm going to buy an ak47 black.Shall i try f2000?stats say more faster,acc???in Blackshot Help - Helpme anybody.Why i open blackshot today suddenly all sond screwed up?my harlem shake lobby song went heywire and when i play all the sounds different(like shit) and sounds like med kit and reload missing.???/raage/fekuIs the GTX 650 (Non-Ti) enough for Battlefield 3 ?in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Abed_Haddad;7789225]Yeah , Im still in the building stage , and im thinking of getting an i3 2100@3.1 ghz ......( CPU )
Also , the RAM , is 4 GB fine ?
Btw , i don't care much about the graphics , only the resoLRT Glitch (Video Tutorial)in Blackshot Coding & Hacking Tutorials - Hehe :) I found this glitch the first day the map was relesed and the first time i played in it.It looks sooooo obvious.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.