Posts by alcolite
10 posts total, newest first.
NEXON ACCOUNT! Played on Maplestory, DFO, and Dragon Nest!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Added on Skype! How much are you looking for?B> MapleStory account / items in BERA LOOKING FOR NL IF POSSIBLE/cheap/wellpriced!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey guys, so I'm looking for whatever you guys have to offer. Let me know the amount of meso, what items, NX, stats of char(s), and all other info you can give on the chars.
I'm ONLY looking for accounts with FULL INFSelling maplestory lvl 171 Night Lord Scania.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Add your skype here, i'll bite! :)Buying MapleStory NX, Meso, account for Starbucks GCsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm sorry... What? Lol, why wouldn't they be there? Are you interested in trading?Buying MapleStory NX, Meso, account for Starbucks GCsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey guys so I'm looking for MapleStory meso, nx and possibly an account. I'm looking for a lot of meso/nx mainly, if you have godly items I may be interested in them as well. I WILL NOT go first unless member is TRUSTED
Showing the 5 most recent posts.