Posts by kar0x
9 posts total, newest first.
+++++__PERMANENT M40A5__+++++in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - What rank is it? A big lack of information about your account, no screenshots....Clan with clanmark and 2th division !in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - And what kind of account are you looking for if you want to trade?Good ACC with fg and more ap guns... !!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Btw, you say that you want to be the first one when trading but when you use a middleman there is no reason to be the 1st one, right? And by the way, using middleman is for anti-scam...My 2 accountsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Yea, please show me your medals from the bot games? This sounds like farming...Trading old perms for Different Old Permsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I would like to have the m40 ( i don't know if each weapon is on a different account but if so I choose for the m40 one). I have an account with MP7A1 Perm, DSR-1 Perm and I got Zonda Bat perm too. Furthermore that accou
Showing the 5 most recent posts.