Posts by super*eagle
11 posts total, newest first.
D3D Hook error Compilingin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - humm i do have detour how strange idiotD3D Hook error Compilingin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - maincpp
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/****************************************************************
Coded byOffset WallHackin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=-Dreamer-;7524224]I don ' t know how ManualClass to do, 2 out, but it's not...
+ I don ' t know English, so I can translate through translator...[/QUOTE]
put the file in your crossfire folder and open in it
clicOffset WallHackin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=-Dreamer-;7502323]Hello! Please offset WallHack in RU CF and logger...
---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------
And problems?
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>How to use OllyDGB to find offsetsin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - well am looking for tutorials to find offset in ollygdb with out suing cheat
engine but i cant find any i Googled it till i was blue in the face :rambo::rambo::D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::cybo::cybo::m
Showing the 5 most recent posts.