Posts by sgt_eberhart
23 posts total, newest first.
[TUT]How to make spammer with VB 08in Programming Tutorials - How is it in wrong section??[TUT]How to make spammer with VB 08in Programming Tutorials - First, you must have Visual Basics 2008 from Microsoft,
You can download it here:
Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition (http://www.microsoft.com/Express/VB/)
Now, (After you install it) open it, then click file, new prCA Spammerin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Works As Of:
4/12/09!
Here is the CA spammer that I have made...
VirusScan:
Virustotal. MD5: b29b3d1bc6c654c1a18da132c7e2ec41 (http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/e41755e4c30dd0b1ac624f1883ad27bb)
Virustotal. MD5: 76089bMacro Code for Visual C++in C++/C Programming - Umm thanks, but, could you possibly give image tut, I'm really not a person who knows much bout coding, image tut would be most thankfully...
Could you please PM me a image tut so it doesn't take up most of the thread?[???]How do I download my own hack?in C++/C Programming - [quote=Secksy;625225]Right on =P And yessir, you got it, thanks.[/quote]
??? By the way, you can delete this thread if ya want...
This thread = NO longer useful...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.