Posts by steveg2a
51 posts total, newest first.
Default M16 to minigunin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I would post a screen shot, but its 2 in the morning, and im going to bed now. Good morning.Default M16 to minigunin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I'm not sure if this has been released yet, but this is a m16 default to minigun. Now you have the super spy's gun as default. I forget where I got this, it might have been from a friend of mine, anyway, it works. Same sHack Fixedin WarRock - International Hacks - I'm sorry if this doesn't work for you, but I'm using it right now. Don't complain, I just thought I could help you guys out with a way that the hack worked for me. SHH. Don't complain. Let others try. Maybe it'll work fsome problem!in WarRock Discussions - The Public hook still works for me on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Check our IHelper's hack (fixed by me to hopefully work for everyone!) here (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock-international-hacks/99625-hack-fixed.htmlHack Fixedin WarRock - International Hacks - A little while ago (maybe 6 hours), IHelper released a hack, and no one seemed to be able to use it. I used a different injector, and I got it to work. Here are the instructions: :p
Vista/Windows 7
1. Open the folde
Showing the 5 most recent posts.