Exclamationsome problem!

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
some problem!
omg!!! today i have started war rock withe the new "MPGH Public Hook"
and hack shield says "Hack detected!" now i cant use the hack!!
people are saying hackshield did a silent update last night, but that still doesnt explain the game crashing tho
Quote Originally Posted by CooKiEMoNSTaR View Post
people are saying hackshield did a silent update last night, but that still doesnt explain the game crashing tho
I don't get it either.. and don't understand why it crashes I guess we'll have to wait for patch or someone to get a working hack that doesn't crash every time.. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
Has anybody tested the hacks on Vista/Win 7?
I would test it on my laptop with Vista but it wont even turn on [It's charged] just think I got a virus
Same here, all hacks crash for me today O:O
Has anybody tested the hacks on Vista/Win 7?
Ok I put i here then!

I got some problem with MPGH Public Hook 4/12/2009.
I inject it and it says "injection successfully". Then it goes to the WR screen and I can see the hacks. But then after a while it just turns wr and the hacks off and doesn´t say anything! What could it be 4 a reason?
THERE WAS HS PATCH YESTERDAY; ALL HACKS ARE OUTDATED!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
THERE WAS HS PATCH YESTERDAY; ALL HACKS ARE OUTDATED!!!!!!!
Fuckin' Gay. /cries /wrists jk >.>

Z0d14k update hax pl0x?
hack is patched unfortunetly


close/
Atleast you won't get banned with that message
- You could rename the Injector+DLL
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
Atleast you won't get banned with that message
- You could rename the Injector+DLL
Doesn't matter what name you have them as they're detected.
what ihelper said hack i patched no need to cry
Quote Originally Posted by n1k0la1 View Post
what ihelper said hack i patched no need to cry
Who ?
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us