Some problems.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Some problems.
So, I've been trying to make this userbar and for some reason, the text isn't working right. Right now, the canvas is 350x20 and when I put in Visitor font at 10pt, this is what it looks like.


Also, I can't get the text in the middle. It either goes to the top or bottom.

Help please?
have u tried making it as a separate thing,pasting it, and using the move button to place it where u want..
The text you are using may be weird, resize it with Ctrl+T

Also zoom in real close to move it.
Much thanks you two, It helped.
No prob.



________
Well now ALL of my text is like that.
When I go to resize, it doesn't help one bit.
Grawr!
You could also make sure the layer is selected and move it with the arrow keys.
Can you guys help with my text being messed up?
All my text is oversized. O.o
I have no idea on how to fix this. When you make text and try to move it try holding down Ctrl. I know that works when your trying to move it and it snaps into top/bottom/corner.
Thats all I can think of.
Drynister R u sysnster From dragonscape
Umm nope sorry. Never heard of that. Why?
Cuz Ure Name..Is drynyster..And there was a guy called Sysnster Tht was a pro gfx tht made my top Sigll admin xesoc.. Well Ure names Look close.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us