Question[HELP]Some Problems.[Solved]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP]Some Problems.[Solved]
I'm trying to make another injector,but I got problems.

How to make an Interval(Delay).

Settings to Change Background Colours.
A Button that when you press it some info go up.
A button to Quit.
And something like "Made By MPGH''that when you click it goes to the site.

I will thank who tell me some of the answers.


@ Interval
My Snippets vault, use my sleep code
or use
[php]
system.threading.thead.sleep(Milliseconds to sleep for)
[/php]
, but it will sleep more then just your application, so check out snippets vault sticky in this section
or use a timer

@ setting to change background color, use form properties on the left, there will be a background color setting, or programatically.

[php]
Me.BackColor = Color.White ' or whatever color is available or rgb
[/php]

@ Button to quit

Double click button and set code in button click event to

[php]
exit
[/php]

or use
[php]
me.close()
Me.dispose()
[/php]

@ Info on button click , there are tons of ways, you can use another form, context, but I am assuming you want a message box , the code for that is

[php]
msgbox("Your message")
[/php]
The tut section should have a whole tutorial I made on using message boxes.

@ Website, double click the label and in the label click event add
[php]
Process.Start("http://www.mpgh.net")
[/php]

I check that but I don't know which one I need to Choose.

I know how to change background but I need to know how to make like a button that the client(don't got another word in my mind)can make it like:Red,Blue,Green and Black.
Add a ColorDialog control to the form.
on button click event

[php]
ColorDialog1.Color = Me.BackColor
If ColorDialog1.ShowDialog() = DialogResult.OK Then
Me.BackColor = ColorDialog1.Color
End If
[/php]

this will allow the user to change the background color, You can do the same for buttons, fonts, backgrounds of controls etc.

Okay thank you.

Where is the thank button?
page refresh , n no problem

/marked solved, avoid posting unless < 7 days and necessary


Hmm...

I dont really like this code:

system.threading.thead.sleep(Milliseconds to sleep for)

If you set the millisecounds to 1000 it freeze's your program for 1 sec if im remeber it right.

But still a simple way to do it.
Which is why I created a sleep function that uses application.doevents() which will allow your program to continue to perform tasks and Que tasks in thread while it is sleeping

Multi-threading isn't that hard of a task, but worth reviewing , by creating a new thread, you can sleep that thread while you avoid sleeping your primary thread
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us