Posts by CaptainMoon
48 posts total, newest first.
Fallout 4in General - Yay...
inb4 gamebryo shit
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGgJ0DHUgAAQJPD.jpg:largeEAC bansin Reign Of Kings Discussions & Help - They did the same thing to red orchestra 2, i fixed it by using the family sharing thing while using a different account. Should work for this too.liquidsystem's SV_CHEAT bypasserin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - For some reason, every time i try to run it, it gives me a error "The program can't start because MSVCP12.dll is missing from your computer"So it turns out that my family is some-what related to Pitbull (singer)in General - [QUOTE=TapOut*;8151716]The only thing I would be happy about, if I found out that I was related to pitbull is his money. Not like you're going to get any of it.[/QUOTE]
Of course i wont be like "Hey pitbull can i borrowSo it turns out that my family is some-what related to Pitbull (singer)in General - I don't even.... You just said his music suck and said it was offensive that to tell people "your music suck"
Fuck Logic...
---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------
Its
Showing the 5 most recent posts.