Posts by masterjan
7 posts total, newest first.
Cheat Engine 5.3in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=terminator9955;150876]You wont get kicked. You will get banned. You get banned in about 1 - 2 minutes so dont try it withput a bypass. ;)[/QUOTE]
how the FAK can I get / make a bypass ffs(release)!!!!!! Prox Uber-hack-30min releasein WarRock - International Hacks - wow I like it very much thanks you only I still don't know how to get a bypass or make one myself but HOW? Can anyone please tell me?My Upcomig Release! (V.1)in WarRock - International Hacks - maybe add wallhack too :O[release]probly detected ingame trainerin WarRock - International Hacks - cool it's a very nice one only I got banned for 24 hours because I didn't have a bypass and I dunno how to make / get one. But as I said it looks very cool and that wallhack + boxes same time is awesome :D(release)!!! Prox V2in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=prox32;134635]kewl thanks!!![/QUOTE]
it's undetected?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.