Posts by Mistasmall
11 posts total, newest first.
NEED HELP WITH THE HACK D/C PROBLEMin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Can you help me? i copyed and pasted the folder into my ca folder then i put my password and user name in the settings now what do i do? :confused:NEED HELP! :CONFUSED:in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - :(:( SOME ONE PLS HELP I TRY TO FOLOW DAVES INSTRUCTIONS BUT THERE CONFUSING PLS HELLPP ME! I PUT THE HACK IN THE CA FOLDER, I PUT MY USER NAME AND PASSWORD IN THE SETTING NOW WHAT DO I DO? PLSS HELP:confused:NEED HELP!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ok i am new at this so yeah. I downloaded the free hack, extrcted it into combat arms folder, and put my user name and pass word in the settings. Now what do i do?Combat Arms Public Hack Updatedin Hack/Release News - Can anyone help me i am new at this. I dont know what to do when i dowload the free hack.Combat Arms Public Hack Updatedin Hack/Release News - CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.