Posts by Redsolocat
8 posts total, newest first.
Running before autorun?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - local a = loadpriority()
a:SetValue(1)skidsmasher releasein Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Thanks fgtCan I trust Huzuni?in Minecraft Help - Huzuni is, by far, my favorite client. I recently purchased 500 alts and am considering using Huzuni's alt manager. I've heard, however, about clients basically dumping accounts into the owner's own alt bins. Can I trust| MINECRAFT ALTS | 2 CENTS EACH | LIFETIME WARRANTY | BULK DEALS | CHEAP |in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - I can vouch. I bought 500, went smoothly. No problems, very friendly and helpful.Let's Talk EACin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=LeToilet;9963408]Google is your friend.[/QUOTE]
Come now, don't be salty. Most of the WPE downloads are either from softonic or not working. I am NEVER downloading from softonic again, they gave me this Genio bul
Showing the 5 most recent posts.