Let's Talk EAC
As you all know, Robocraft has implemented a new cheatshield called Easy Anti Cheat. I just wanted to hear all of your opinions about EAC.
I personally hate EAC as it is very intrusive on privacy and I would prefer to not have foreign kernel in my OS. I would go in to much more detail but I've already spewed out all of my EAC hate in different threads. Currently I am not playing Robocraft until the EAC cheat shield is removed. And if it isn't, uninstalled.
EAC has rendered all hacks useless, which is very upsetting. There are many threads on this forum, that are saying they have bypassed EAC and they have working cheats. There has been no proof or releases of any working cheat as of 11/9/14. This means that EAC has not been bypassed.
Just wanted to hear all of your thoughts about this new system.
-1 from me.
I personally hate EAC as it is very intrusive on privacy and I would prefer to not have foreign kernel in my OS. I would go in to much more detail but I've already spewed out all of my EAC hate in different threads. Currently I am not playing Robocraft until the EAC cheat shield is removed. And if it isn't, uninstalled.
EAC has rendered all hacks useless, which is very upsetting. There are many threads on this forum, that are saying they have bypassed EAC and they have working cheats. There has been no proof or releases of any working cheat as of 11/9/14. This means that EAC has not been bypassed.
Just wanted to hear all of your thoughts about this new system.
-1 from me.

