Posts by ainkut
137 posts total, newest first.
Making website automater, using mouse clicksin Coders Lounge - Ok I know what I want to do. But I don't know which language to use. I have C++ and Java experience, but my problem is finding tools.
I did some Java searching and found 3 things: Apache's HTTPClient with Robot, HTMLUVer. 142.2 Angel Processor v142.2.2 :: Fixed Map Rusherin MapleStory Hack Coding/Source Code - Thanks! Map rusher works smoothly, and even faster than before. No more delay for me! Rolled a new DK. I want to make use of the GND to level.Ver. 142.2 Angel Processor v142.2.0 :: Fixed City Teleport + Auto Loginin MapleStory Hack Coding/Source Code - [QUOTE=shopmaster;8968538]i cant seem to get this to work are u planing on makeing a vid on how to set it up?[/QUOTE]
Start it up. It boots up Maple Story. Go to Settings and Bot Settings, change it as you see fit. OnceFiguring out screen information(a bit more complicated than it sounds)in General Game Hacking - Ok sorry, edited this entire topic to make more sense. Sense is good.
I have come to the realization that I need to make an injectable DLL to use inline assembly to "jmp" 3 addresses in a game(all subtract assembly execHow good is this laptop?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=Dave84311;7277129]I'd wait a few weeks so prices drop. Prices will be sorta high since people are going back to school and may get a new laptop for the semester. I don't think the price is that great for what you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.