Posts by PhoenixOwner
6 posts total, newest first.
Making WPM/RPM Radarin DayZ Help & Requests - Someone please help me when I call obama drone just getting my game laggyMaking WPM/RPM Radarin DayZ Help & Requests - I've managed to fix the problem size. Now I'm with another problem, when I use the obama drone, the dayz once in a while gives a locked and then back to normal, some fought for about 5 seconds. Is this normal to happen?Making WPM/RPM Radarin DayZ Help & Requests - Yes, obama droneMaking WPM/RPM Radarin DayZ Help & Requests - Ok thanks I'm trying to create!
---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------
I managed to use the menu, plus it is very large and is taking up more than the screen, how do I redMaking WPM/RPM Radarin DayZ Help & Requests - I am Brazilian and my English is not very good, so I could not create my Radar RPM, will someone pass me a radar could have done?
I have many difficulties to create, I am not able to open the obama RPM / WPM radar, on
Showing the 5 most recent posts.