Posts by JakDG
20 posts total, newest first.
[REQUEST] Crossfire fps hacksin Hack Requests - crossfire.subgames.com <-- if you don't know what the game is.
All I want is a basic wallhack, if it has other things, that's fine too :-D[REQUEST]Halo 1 Trainer/hack/mod toolin Hack Requests - There was a server I was in, and I flew every vehicle that was in the whole game, I was wondering how he did it!
Thanks in advance!New snakebot - 3 in 1 hack selectionin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Viruses detected:
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM_SDBOT.GAV
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/grayware/ve_graywareDetails.asp?GNAME=TSPY%5FHATKEYS%2EC
http://www.trendmicro.com(Release)Snakebot for v1.7in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Viruse found.
Link:
TSPY_HATKEYS.C (http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/grayware/ve_graywareDetails.asp?GNAME=TSPY%5FHATKEYS%2EC)Need help making a basic Combat Arms WALLHACK!in C++/C Programming - Iam new to this "Hacking" thing.. I have used them!
I have Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 expres edition!
I just need basic codes to make the hack... please post them!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.