Posts by peco77
20 posts total, newest first.
Olympus External [Fully Loaded]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Andrewright123;9885125]Message from Csgo when I try to join COMP
you have launched the game in insecure mode from outside of steam or with -insecure flag. your game files signatures will not be validated and you..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/BoneESP/Triggerbot]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Now, i don't get FPS drop, but the ESP is so laggy. PLS fix it. The previous hack used 30% of my processor, this hack uses 3-4% of my processor. But it's very laggy...::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/BoneESP/Triggerbot]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I'm on my laptop with i3, and AMD Radeon 5650, and i don't get more than 70 FPS at the lowest graphics. After 2-3 minutes, i got a huge drop to 10 FPS for 30secs. Can anyone help me?..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=turb0z;9773072]I'll tackle this lag problem soon, in 9 hours or so[/QUOTE]
I have the same problem, but not exactly the lag problem, i have fps problem. When i play without anything toggled, i have 120FPS, when i..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I would prefer, if you can make a Widescreen update for this hack, because when i'm play on widescreen (1366x768) the box is double sized, so the CT,or Ts head is on the middle of the box, and when someone duck, it doesn
Showing the 5 most recent posts.