Posts by Fleed
43 posts total, newest first.
Haze's Multi Hack 1.2 ~ BF4 ~ Updatedin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Same here, the ESP works if you dont click anywhere in the BF4 window. As soon as you do, the ESP disappear.Haze's Mult Hackin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jzargo46;12844018]I think, I see the problem which is happening. The version which I released is not hooking properly. Ill have to work on. Sorry about that once it is fixed Ill re-upload it.[/QUOTE]
no worries mCr00p-Multihack V2.0 | Undetected BF4 Multihack [External // 64 Bit]in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rider116;12844753]Hey jaredau, do you use windows 10 too? I'm also getting this and I'm trying to discover what makes this bug happens.[/QUOTE]
dont use the hack, for now. Chances are it's detected.Cr00p-Multihack V2.0 | Undetected BF4 Multihack [External // 64 Bit]in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ReapersDeath2;12843797]Please do not use this "as is". It's detected and you will be banned. Wait for update or fix code yourself.[/QUOTE]
ah, rip. thanks for the info.Haze's Mult Hackin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jzargo46;12843912]let me check 1 sec[/QUOTE]
yeah sure.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.