Posts by chuggazconroy
160 posts total, newest first.
Unlock 100% achievements (Fixed)in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=101000101;14116538]NOW its valid. after like 4 weeks. theres no "checkmate", boy. you diddnt win. just because it justtt became valid. so, check mate to YOU sir. the ball is in YOUR court. go ahead. say some stupiTeam fortress 2 Color Aimbotin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=I3lack6912;12137493]Error:MSVCR100D.dll is missing and MSVCP100D.dll is missing. What can I do?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=manuelneuer88765;12137739]Error:MSVCR100D.dll is missing and MSVCP100D.dll is missing. What can I do?Any HvH Servers?in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - 104.255.231.66:27015Items?in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - There is no hack that can force you to get a drop, the only "item" hack is SAM.
You can just go on idle servers and idle there, but whenever you'd get a drop, you'd need to confirm it.Unlock 100% achievements (Fixed)in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=RoadKill~;11324964]can I lock the achievements then unlock them again to get more items?[/QUOTE]
Nope, you cannot.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.