Posts by Chrisssssss
22 posts total, newest first.
Selling Pots for Runescape GPin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought 16 life, gave 16m first, he delivered! TrustableBuying LIFE for RSGPin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Buying life pots 1M per life pot.
I don't go first, unless I feel you are trusted enough. I am buying a LOT of life pots with RSGP and am in no hurry to lose money. I may pay more for larger deals, but it is all uSelling level 200 EoCin RuneScape Discussions - I'd like a little more than 50, but its a good start!Selling level 200 EoCin RuneScape Discussions - Hello!
I'm selling my main after years of not playing. This account just sits and literally does nothing. I recently came back to try divination and hated it, therefore I have given up all hope on this game. The accoPrice Check on my accountin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - [QUOTE=capboof;9101775]would you be willing to trade for a league of legends account??[/QUOTE]
No, seeing as I"m already in Platinum 3 and they're very easily recoverable.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.