Posts by StormZ-01
13 posts total, newest first.
i will join server and fk it up on request! ( look inside )in DayZ Discussion - :// Could you donwload it? I want that server killed... T_Ti will join server and fk it up on request! ( look inside )in DayZ Discussion - Are you still bored? I know a server... If yes, please add me on skype or tell me when you will do it (or if you will do it)
IP: 50.97.82.3:3221
Unhackable: Maybe, they have advance antihack system, it bans you instantlyFree ArmA 2 OA CDKEYSin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Not sure if serious or trolling...I think this Server is unhackable...in DayZ Discussion - Lol, can you tell me how?I think this Server is unhackable...in DayZ Discussion - Yeah, I know there is a way to get in with the hack, but a few seconds after joining the server you will get kicked...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.