Posts by ImysticZ
69 posts total, newest first.
My gaming PC.in Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=alexreyes;9804886]600W only? i think you sholud put at least 750W or 850W
i5 4670k i reccomend you if you play games, other thinks like graphic desing is better i7 but for gaming is very good
I recommed you too Well, I think this is it.in Cube World Discussion - Last year, I strongly believed that there was going to be an update. It has already been so long and I kind of not believe that now. The DDosing of cube wold has already stopped, and I think that they won't continue to uFenix V10.1 [NA] 07/02/2014.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I already said this but, for all those not being able to see the menu, download directx here (http://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=35). This is the most probable fix. Thank me please if it worked for yFenix V10.1 [NA] 07/02/2014.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SpiralFaded;9288636]Use Extreme Injector for undetected conditions. What you said might be correct, but it it still undetected with Extreme Injector v2.1.[/QUOTE]
It is still detected.Fenix V10.1 [NA] 07/02/2014.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Neroxan;9288056]Like the menu, great work bro.[/QUOTE]
Just to let you know, it is detected as far as what I can see.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.