Posts by B3LIAL
124 posts total, newest first.
i need helpin WarRock Discussions - Just name the .dll the same as the injector name. But make sure to have the .dll at the end of the .dll file name.I have a question.in WarRock Discussions - I think that it will last for the maximum of only 30 days.I will do anythingin WarRock Discussions - First make a folder name it whatever you want. Then put the injector and the .dll file into that folder. Now download the MPGH injector(can be found HERE (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock-international-hacks/86367-muWarrock Forumin WarRock Discussions - [quote=xsgmhx;2393781]I can code hacks if i want but like i have said before its not worth it, wont gain any respect, wont get any thanks.. maybe if i was a minion then i knew i would get respect ide code millions and miNeed a Good Injector *This One Is The Best*in WarRock - International Hacks - Plagiarism written all over it. Go HERE (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat-arms-spammers-injectors-multi-tools/150765-binject-v1.html), it is the 'real' creator of this injector, and it was posted a couple of weeks ag
Showing the 5 most recent posts.