Posts by xPertKief
9 posts total, newest first.
☆BO2 Zombies Server Control☆ //beta 1.3//in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I'm just reporting I problem I have encountered, yes my internet is terrible, which would probably be the reason for it not working. Alll I'm doing is providing reference for others who may have the same problem☆BO2 Zombies Server Control☆ //beta 1.3//in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - force host doesnt work is what I should have said☆BO2 Zombies Server Control☆ //beta 1.3//in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I cant utilize any features of the trainer on steamNew Cracking Method - 2015in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I am not the best at coding at all and have little experience but i have visual basic 2013 and ill give it a go?New Cracking Method - 2015in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - following this! /getsum
Showing the 5 most recent posts.