New Cracking Method - 2015

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
New Cracking Method - 2015
Hi,

Just to let everyone know - current cracking methods have (pretty much) been patched.
@Datapaw pointed this out to me and encouraged me to investigate so thanks to him. Please note he's not the original DataPawWolf
The reason for this is - it seems the IP ban is much more restrictive now, after attempting to crack a very small number of accounts (as low as 25)
your IP is being temporarily blocked and the cracking process from then on is almost useless. You can still crack accounts, but it's very inefficient.
This does not leave you in danger, no need to panic, but this renders all previously made crackers 'patched' too.

Coincidentally, a friend of mine who doesn't use MPGH (CatSlayer), suggested something to me.
Turns out that he unknowingly discovered a new method which could be used for cracking.
The good news is, this method is not only FASTER but also doesn't have any IP restrictions.
Only thing we need is for somebody to make a cracker with it - could I do this? Yes. Am I going to? No.
It's even mischievous of me to be posting this after my troubles with AE, I'm not willing to make it, but I'm very much willing to share the new method.
Posting it here straight away would be unproductive as it would be easier for AE to patch it.
If you know how to code - PM me and I'll just provide you with it. It's not a hard task for me so I'm not seeking credit. You could probably find it yourself if you tried. Plus it's really not that hard to make a basic cracker.

TLDR - current cracking method sucks, but we've discovered a new much better one and need someone to utilise it in a public cracker.

If you're looking for a username grabber, use the "proof" link in my signature.

Let me mention a few people who may be interested:
@JamesRo @Daenerys @D.V @ToxLP ...

@Raple @Jim Morrison It might be an idea to mark threads like this as patched, but you may choose to do that after a cracker which actually does work is released.

Oliboli8769
Hello oli, and welcome back
It's me, sonicasdfasdf!

Remember, I helped you get maxijack!
Hmm :P i could probably get you guys a sentrymba config. Did it a long time ago xD
Quote Originally Posted by bongy97 View Post
Hmm :P i could probably get you guys a sentrymba config. Did it a long time ago xD
No need, got somebody who looks to be working on it
Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
No need, got somebody who looks to be working on it
Btw you saw any error in my uh code :P ? I needa try to do a spoofer for it too
Hey, I can help.
Quote Originally Posted by JibjabOfCrC View Post
Good Luck Guys

Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
Hey, I can help.
Hey Dara /waves
There's somebody working on it who hasn't appeared on the section before, using C#, hoping they're following through with it though as I haven't been updated.
I'll contact them.

If you want I can give you the method over PM and you can do your own thing?
Unruly bump
Still need takers. Please don't let people waste their time on the current, half-functional applications
I am not the best at coding at all and have little experience but i have visual basic 2013 and ill give it a go?
Quote Originally Posted by xPertKief View Post
I am not the best at coding at all and have little experience but i have visual basic 2013 and ill give it a go?
Please do, doesn't hurt to have a go
Can't PM you, send me an email? oliboliaqwhack@hotmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
Please do, doesn't hurt to have a go
Can't PM you, send me an email? oliboliaqwhack@hotmail.com
bruh i forgot the link :P Mind sending me ?

- - - Updated - - -

can't figure out the code though.
Probably needs a timer. Did a simple UI tho
Quote Originally Posted by bongy97 View Post
bruh i forgot the link :P Mind sending me ?

- - - Updated - - -

can't figure out the code though.
Probably needs a timer. Did a simple UI tho
Lol the ui without code isn't worth anything. Try using SentryMBA if you are noob to crack instead.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us