Posts by GM_AVA
43 posts total, newest first.
X-Injector 1.0in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Yes, i said you Chrome Boy ! :p
If Riddick or BACKD00R want i will share they source code of the injector. No problem. Source code is a simple and can be made for few minutes.Security Alertin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I asking for help, i don't asking for Injector Choose help.
And also this happens too with my injector.
Security Alert
0xE019100B
When unecessary.............................................
Help! What to do?Visual Baisc DLL Injector Source Codein Visual Basic Programming - Thank you. I saw you know much about .VB can you help me with somethings?
skype: badboy.eh
thankss
---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------
Thank you. I saw you know much Security Alertin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I too have problem with this. :(
I too using UAV hex edited with meldown last version injector and this comes :@:@Visual Baisc DLL Injector Source Codein Visual Basic Programming - I don't find this "debug". ???
Showing the 5 most recent posts.