Posts by Stealez4ever
182 posts total, newest first.
WallHack Universal - 18/05in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Possibly detected. Crashes upon 2-5mins of playing in-game, was working for hours on end yesterday.WallHack Universal - 18/05in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AmayaAkatsuki;10533968]Im new to this. How does one get a injector for this hack?
- - - Updated - - -
I need help installing this ;-;
- - - Updated - - -
sorry for making you read all of this but I fouWallHack Universal - 18/05in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What process do we inject it into?
edit:
It's been a while, I figured it out haha.Dip Chamsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Seems to crash around login screen now.Wall hack-Fixed and undetectedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Dominator, You're not actually reading their posts right.
People turn invisible, plus guns, even if you inject during a match.
It's nothing to do with graphics cards, because im running ATI Radeon x600 HD Series, and i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.