PatchedWall hack-Fixed and undetected

Posts 1–15 of 140 · Page 1 of 10
Wall hack-Fixed and undetected
WALLHACK - 24/10/11 undetected and fixed

I will Continue to update this hack once it gets detected. (but may take a bit)

Screenshots

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...413520835.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...413523427.jpg/
Virus scans:

WALLHACK-FIXED..dll - Jotti's malware scan
Multi-Engine Antivirus Scanner - Services - NoVirusThanks.org


Inject with your fav injector.

-----
Added : Longer render distance

Ok i cant seem to edit my first post so here it is : a tutorial -hopefully this is not counted as double posting?:S



Btw im working on modifying it so it would work without being inside a game to inject the hack.
WALLHACK-FIXED..rar134 KB · 2,514 downloads 1/43 malicious
OH GODS LOL FORGOT TO ADD THE HACK!!! uh how?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Done
Goodluck. little too crazy colored for my taste.
Put the screenshots in by using the [ img ] and [ /img ] code.

Also, scan the rar, not the dll
File is clean.

/approved
@Moto I dont know how... its not working can u help me:S
Quote Originally Posted by dominator012 View Post
@Moto I dont know how... its not working can u help me:S
Don't worry about it, I approved the hack.
@Moto does it show screenshots now? I cant see anything lol
Quote Originally Posted by dominator012 View Post
@Moto does it show screenshots now? I cant see anything lol
Nope .
change the title to CHAMS not wallhack

although i find chams ugly its better than that other one they have on here....
looks better anyway...
lol man, now everyone are invisible!
even my teammates and gun, wtf?
hi
how does it work?
plz healp me
can anyone help me pleases.. what injector should i sue. and give me the download link.? pleases



thank you
Posts 1–15 of 140 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us