Posts by imFxMz
57 posts total, newest first.
Share your Addresses/Offsets/Structsin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - Knockback(Float): 029AE3E0
Knife Range: 029B8520(Float)
Fall Damage Min Height(Float): 029B4FE0
Fall Damage Max Height(Float): 029B5040T6 trainer v1in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=3leven;8377135]177892Well, hello.
This is something I've been playing around today and wanted to mainly hear your opinions about it, if I should just drop the whole thing or complete it.
There's also a lot of stufNoSpreadin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - [QUOTE=MairockLukas;8343237]176450I dont know, if I should post Hacks for 4D1 BO2, if it is ok, Ill release it! ;)
http://imageshack.us/f/35/53g.png/
176450
Btw I found the address by myself with OllyDBG ;)[/QUOTE]
Killer Challenge Unlocker V-29in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ian772;8301134]Do you get calling card and medal ? o-0[/QUOTE]
Calling Cards only but you can change the medals with my Medal Changer i released on this site :)Killer Challenge Unlocker V-29in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xTonyFR;8289074]It work for v-28?[/QUOTE]
if you can read its v-29 so no
Showing the 5 most recent posts.