Posts by clay77
8 posts total, newest first.
Oengine [Undetected Cheat Engine]in WarRock - International Hacks - wtf this doesnt even work does it???
bdeadTrainer With 1 Shot Kill And GPSin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Titanium Gold;100916]You are a noob. Look at the public hack dave posted on the stickeys. It had GPS. 1 hit kill/headshot are never posted to public.[/QUOTE]
well i tried to get his but it wont let me use it anWarrock Public Hack - =o - 042807in WarRock - International Hacks - hey i posted and did all kinds of things and i still cant use this[Release] Addressesin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=ColdThunder;86448]I said, there is an easyier way! :D
But to be honest: I never found out Boxes and GPS adresses myself, either somebody gave me or I "extracted" them from trainers (turn hack on - search for vaTrainer With 1 Shot Kill And GPSin WarRock - International Hacks - i been lookin for one i know u will think im a nub and they are prolley all over forums but i looked alot and i cant find anything with it please post me something:confused:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.