Oengine [Undetected Cheat Engine]

Posts 1–15 of 174 · Page 1 of 12
Oengine [detected Cheat Engine]
Here's a screen:


It is undetected by punkbuster. I hope you'll enjoy it!
The only missing feature is creating trainers, but the rest works.

Downloadⓘ

Status: Detected, only use with working bypass.
It is detected, only dl if you have a working bypass.
I'm loading...

Hopefully it won't crash WarRock when opening it or trying to use the assembler... cuz with other UCEs it crashed WarRock every time ^^
yea.. too bad it'll get detected after a few more minutes...
man delete it or it will be detected in 10 mins
TehNoob, they aren't that quick.

Jesus, stop being selfish you just don't want it to be detected so that you can use it all you want.

ColdThunder, try changing the settings.
I won't delete it because its a public release. In addition I haven't access to the vip area. So I can't release it there and it isn't such a big problem if it would get detected, because I could easily make a new one...
Please set the status of right now at your first post in this thread
undetected/detected & the virusscan results..
The problem is that I can't look everytime if its still undetected, because I have much to do at the moment. But what I can do is to change the undetected in detected when it is known/posted here.
Quote Originally Posted by Naeron View Post
The problem is that I can't look everytime if its still undetected, because I have much to do at the moment. But what I can do is to change the undetected in detected when it is known/posted here.
Yes delete the link and send it by pm's by people with higher than .... posts.
Yes delete the link and send it by pm's by people with higher than .... posts.
I wrote that I have much to do at the moment and that would be much work
it's detected dude set it DETECTED
I just tested it and for me it isn't detected. I don't understand why it is detected for some people. But I will set it detected and make after that some tests.
i would test it but it keeps crashing for me what am i doing wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by shotgun195 View Post
i would test it but it keeps crashing for me what am i doing wrong?
1) Start Warrock
2) Start Oengine
3) Attach Warrock to it
When it still crashs I don't know the reason.
Posts 1–15 of 174 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?