Oengine [Undetected Cheat Engine]

Posts 16–30 of 174 · Page 2 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by -Jadbolt- View Post
TehNoob, they aren't that quick.

Jesus, stop being selfish you just don't want it to be detected so that you can use it all you want.

ColdThunder, try changing the settings.
yes, but they still are quick...
so little time
so much controversy, so little time...I'm going to try it for myself, I'll find out for sure
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
so much controversy, so little time...I'm going to try it for myself, I'll find out for sure
well, go knock yourself out


enjoy your ban =D
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
well, go knock yourself out


enjoy your ban =D
It isn't detected. I try it one time every day.
Quote Originally Posted by Naeron View Post
It isn't detected. I try it one time every day.
wtf... then wtf is up with the people saying it keeps kicking them out?
One user said it. I think he make something wrong or his system is incompatible with my uce.
no, it was at least 2...
Probably they used the speed hack and exaggerated it with the value.
well, even if you just tick the speed hack box, pb will kick you...
Just change most of the codding in the program and it should not be detected, I think. It is a good program to play with.
erm like why must it be so conplicated to set up with all those hit mes and stuff. It just get confusing ;O

BTW: shotgun ur sig is great!
gdfdgdfrdsgdr
Quote Originally Posted by Naeron View Post
Here's a screen:


It is undetected by punkbuster. I hope you'll enjoy it!
The only missing feature is creating trainers, but the rest works.

Download

Status: Use it at your own risk
For me it isn't detected. I made a fiew tests and played warrock for 1 hour with it. But one user said that the engine is detected for him. So use it at your own risk.
gdfgdfrgdsfgdsfg rdgdrg
thanx
dam i just got 2 use stamina hack and 2 mins later i was banned.
Posts 16–30 of 174 · Page 2 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?