what is this?...
Oengine [Undetected Cheat Engine]
a public UCE... i you happen to look at the name -.-
I tested my uce today again and it isn't detected for me yet. The important thing is that you don't use the speed hack.
I think the people which wrote in this thread that the engine is detected for them used either the speed hack or tell it in order that this thread gets closed and they can use it for their own, because i got also a lot of pm's in which people told me that the engine is great.
So if you don't trust me just make a test account and go test it.
I think the people which wrote in this thread that the engine is detected for them used either the speed hack or tell it in order that this thread gets closed and they can use it for their own, because i got also a lot of pm's in which people told me that the engine is great.
So if you don't trust me just make a test account and go test it.
this shit crash warrock
I downloaded it but I can't use it. What do I do?
Use WinRar to extract the files and go into the directory. Now you have to launch the oengine.exe in it and thats it.
This Engine wasn't working for me when it was released although, now it isn't too...
Where do you set the debugger of on Oengine?
The debugger will be attached for example when you look what is writing to an adress.
hey really man nice UCE but if anybody needs some more i have 4 fresh and ready

Oo, I want a UCE please!! ![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
I'd really thank you for it.
hehe, thanks.
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
I'd really thank you for it.
hehe, thanks.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Game Hacking TutorialsHow to make a Undetected Cheat EngineME 51 Game Hacking TutorialsHow to make a Undetected Cheat Engine
8 WarRock Korea HacksUndetected Cheat Engine + CT 5/31 ReleasedCC 13 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsUndetected Cheat Engine + Vip Account 10 WarRock - International HacksUce = Undetected Cheat Engine RequestVO 5
