Posts by StrictlySupreme
5 posts total, newest first.
Division Boosting [EUW/EUNE]in League of Legends Marketplace - Chester I already did just respond to my msgs, still looking for customers.I am interested in elo boosting! Read for more info! Very simple job!in League of Legends Marketplace - Hey I can do it with you as well. Add me on skype @ quickeloboost and we can talk about price.Division Boosting [EUW/EUNE]in League of Legends Marketplace - Bump
10 charDivision Boosting [EUW/EUNE]in League of Legends Marketplace - Boosting platinum as well right now, feel free to add me on skype and talk about prices.Division Boosting [EUW/EUNE]in League of Legends Marketplace - Info:
Hello mpgh users. I'm here to offer you my division boosting services on EUNE and EUW. I'm Diamond div 3 player and I'm willing to boost you up to platinum V.
Prices:
Bronze V to Bronze IV - 12€
Bronze IV to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.