Posts by Flahhh Personson
4 posts total, newest first.
RaymondW's Private Server Release!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Hi! I can verify it's clean, but hey, I'm a developer of the thing.Raymond's Server 1.7.0 [Beta Testing]in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - I made the Paladin and Priest sets originally, also since then added Archer/Knight ones, ported new prod items, and made T6 rings! EVERYONE LOOK OVER HERE I'M AWESOMEHelp us build a better RotMG! | ITEMS PRIVATE SERVER DEVLOPEMENT PROJECT 2.5in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Thanks to your amazing item-creation guide I've already coded my items in, so I don't really need much help on that front. Posted to ask that since evidently this will take the form of an update... that I'll probably jusRotMG | 123.5.1 | Private Server Project Version by ZBornoxin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Hopefully dungeons, multiplayer and the rest of the events will be added soon! :D Good work on the server, it's wonderful. Already implemented the Shatters' Stone Archer Set.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.