RaymondW's Private Server Release!
RaymondW's Server Is Back!
So I've been working under the hood for awhile, and i'm finally ready to push a stable release! A lot of things were added, a lot of things were fixed. Expect a more enjoyable playing environment besides a few bugs i'm currently investigating) as well as a few major changes.
I HAVE SHOPS!
New in this release!
The Raymond Class
-Raymond is seen as a ghostly presence and hold the greatest power among the realms. It is unlocked by achieving all previous 65 stars and reaching level 20 with all characters.
STATS
HP: 670,
MP: 385,
ATT: 75,
SPD: 60,
VIT: 75,
DEF: 45,
DEX: 75,
WIS: 60.
Status Effect Fixes
Sick and tired of those shit not even a second lasting stuns? Worry no more! Thanks to help from @C453 I have quick-fixed* the status effects to players and to enemies. The chance of getting in that stun went from 1% chance of it making it to about 49%!
* This fix was only temporary and it is soon to be fixed for real*
New Items!
I have added a whole lot of new items (more than 100!!!!), with special help from @pokester1998 and Shadow (will tag once i figure his username out)
Dungeons!
I added lots of dungeons to test around with! Including Tomb (WIP), Event World, Chaos's Lair, Undead Lair, Snake pit, and plenty of others! Just contact an admin or donator and they can open it for you!
Key Names:
Event Key
Snake Pit Key
Chaos's Lair Key
Tomb of the Ancients Key
Undead Lair Key
Ice Cave Key
~More coming soon~
ScreenShots!




I have done alot of work and time into this server, but i didnt do it without help!
ENJOY!
~Credits~ @Trapped - File upload @C453 - Changes with the files and help @pokester1998 - Items
ShadowRacer - Items @everyone-Who-Donated - Getting ready for a VPS @2linkman - Items @Lunati - Help
Jotti's -http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/f65adcadf3c7801dcabeebfd6547c6d78eeffa50
VirusTotal -https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0212a7c50f087c76cce55049651dcd14d730ddd4b0bf9f8190 1239e498954f45/analysis/1376005112/


Moved & Added it for you.

