[RELEASE]Runescape Private Server Code Generator
This program is for people who use runescape private servers.
I posted this on my own site, so I will just copy and paste it onto here from mine.
This is a Code Generator made in visual basics.
It is open source (Feel free to decompile it)
I will not post the actual source code, so if you want to edit it and take credit for it, you have to know how to do it.
Screenshot:

Screenshot provided by Trevor206
Virus Scan:
CodeGen.exe : Virustotal. MD5: 19c7a3adb84638a2818d373eecee629a Suspicious.Insight
DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll : Virustotal. MD5: 597fab1c72162474b8cbc17f275d89fc Reser.Reputation.1
Description:
This program allows you to generate a autospawn code for an npc, or generate an object spawn code, so you don't have to type it all out.
Instructions:
1. Extract both files to your desktop.
2. Type in the ID of the NPC/Object, then then in the X coordinate, and then the Y coordinate.
3. Click Generate.
4. Copy the code into the autospawn.cfg, or the client.java (In the correct spot).
5. The code may look weird for the autospawn code, but that is because of the spaces.
Download: (Approved by Why06)
http://pixiecoding.com/uploads/CodeGen.zip
Tell me all errors please?
I posted this on my own site, so I will just copy and paste it onto here from mine.
This is a Code Generator made in visual basics.
It is open source (Feel free to decompile it)
I will not post the actual source code, so if you want to edit it and take credit for it, you have to know how to do it.
Screenshot:

Screenshot provided by Trevor206
Virus Scan:
CodeGen.exe : Virustotal. MD5: 19c7a3adb84638a2818d373eecee629a Suspicious.Insight
DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll : Virustotal. MD5: 597fab1c72162474b8cbc17f275d89fc Reser.Reputation.1
Description:
This program allows you to generate a autospawn code for an npc, or generate an object spawn code, so you don't have to type it all out.
Instructions:
1. Extract both files to your desktop.
2. Type in the ID of the NPC/Object, then then in the X coordinate, and then the Y coordinate.
3. Click Generate.
4. Copy the code into the autospawn.cfg, or the client.java (In the correct spot).
5. The code may look weird for the autospawn code, but that is because of the spaces.
Download: (Approved by Why06)
http://pixiecoding.com/uploads/CodeGen.zip
Tell me all errors please?


