Posts by analfabetic
1 posts total, newest first.
How to add new (custom) maps to the serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - Hey! I followed your tutorial step by step and when I tryied to rebuild my project solution 2 errors popped up:
- Warning 1 The field 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlTrace.qaHost' is never used
- Warning 2 The field 'MySql.C453's Server, Bes, Nut, Geb.. No Hamachi.in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Could we please talk on skype? I want bes nut and geb badly :>MMOEmpire Custom Projectile Tutorial (easy)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - Can someone help me? my source code:
<Object type="0x15BA" id="Beam Slash">
<Class>Projectile</Class>
<Texture>
<File>lofiObj5</File><Index>0x88</Index>
</Texture>
</Object>
And the weapon:
<Object[Private Server] Language Problem...in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - ^ this guy is right ^MMOEmpire Private Server Setup Tutorialin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - It appears that I've solved my problem with the "wserver.exe" file. This software is working only on systems with a dot "." as a decimal separator. It means that it doesn't accept comma "," and you have to change it in y
Showing the 5 most recent posts.