Posts by taymac99
9 posts total, newest first.
Using WPE for duping/changing items?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I was messing with WPE on rotmg earlier and thought that maybe it would be possibleDupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Could you use WPE to find the packet and edit it to dupe the item maybe?Recruiting trustworthy membersin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - In Game Name : Lolitshim
Current Guild : Wealth
How do I know I can trust you : I use the hacked client and I keep everything on a down low
Stats ((?/8) x ?) : 3/8 Right now but will be 6/8 by the end of the nightJust an ideain Realm of the Mad God Discussions - What if you changed the server packet to give a item and also change the incoming client packet to give you the item? Would it give you the item or no? I'm just wondering so don't troll please.Dupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=nigjew;10307807]Highly doubt he's legit.[/QUOTE]
He's legit. I sold him a script I made and he gave me CS:GO stuff.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.