Posts by jasmintea
6 posts total, newest first.
East gold, cheapin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - You can sell to me when you restock, my skype is mypandariaBuying Vindictus Gold East/West Serversin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi, I am buying Vindictus gold on both west and east servers, need to buy large amount every day because i am a gold buyer in our company. I am new in this forum, but not scammer. You can add my skype:mypandaria
My name WTS> East Goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I added you on skype, Jane. Are you still in stock?[EAST] Gold $18=100min Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Are you still selling? I want to buy a lot, add my skype please: mypandariaBuying MS mesos every day for my companyin MapleStory Discussions - No one? so sad
Showing the 5 most recent posts.