Posts by Jeff Man
5 posts total, newest first.
How to apply Gold/Non-Gold.in Unturned Discussions & Help - So I followed the steps a few times and I'm still running into the same problem. The 24 thing is 21 and not the number it should be.
270276
Please help me out man I'm trying my best.
If its better for you to help me throPhantomkeys's Vouch Thread!in Vouches - Date: 12/3
Other Person involved: Phantom
Item that has been sold/traded: DayZ Key
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:RS3 Account Price Checkin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - $50-70 Accounts aren't worth much anymore, This would have been like $150 a year ago.tm cheats days leftin WarZ Discussion - I don't think you can sell this cheat because once you sign into the loader it will lock your account. Well I could be wrong but I also have the ******** hack. Oh and if your going to no clip and stuff buy one of the $3 Punkbuster is out!in WarZ Discussion - Correction to all of you Punkbuster is very easy to bypass. Also there are ALOT of cheaters in PB protected games like CoD for example. I can't even get into a match without getting aimbotted. Same with MW2 and BO.
By
Showing the 5 most recent posts.