Posts by uulo95
4 posts total, newest first.
Problems with hacked clientsin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Unique Otaku;11784721]That's unfortunately a recurring bug with all Realm players.
It's the ten minute bug, and there's nothing we can really do about it. I apologize.[/QUOTE]
Ok, thank you, which really trouProblems with hacked clientsin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Unique Otaku;11783984]Go to Servers from the main screen, and make sure your client is not connecting to "Proxy Server" unless you have KRelay. Otherwise, you must choose a different server from the hacked clientProblems with hacked clientsin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Hello. I played rotmg a while ago and never had problems with client who downloaded here. This last client gives me 2 errors:
- Socket-Server Security Error: Error #2048.
- Socket server IO error: error #2031.
If I pGogo's Updated 13.2 Client! Only Fullscreen Client out! Auto-Aim! Anti-Debuffs!in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Thanks! :D
Showing the 4 most recent posts.