SolvedProblems with hacked clients

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Problems with hacked clients
Hello. I played rotmg a while ago and never had problems with client who downloaded here. This last client gives me 2 errors:
- Socket-Server Security Error: Error #2048.
- Socket server IO error: error #2031.
If I play in Chrome, doesnt throw these errors, only in hacked client. I hope they can help me.

Sorry for my bad english
you have the proxy server selected int he server list. choose a dif server.
You have the Proxy Server selected in your Server selection menu. You can choose a different one or use that one with K-Relay.
Quote Originally Posted by uulo95 View Post
Hello. I played rotmg a while ago and never had problems with client who downloaded here. This last client gives me 2 errors:
- Socket-Server Security Error: Error #2048.
- Socket server IO error: error #2031.
If I play in Chrome, doesnt throw these errors, only in hacked client. I hope they can help me.

Sorry for my bad english
Go to Servers from the main screen, and make sure your client is not connecting to "Proxy Server" unless you have KRelay. Otherwise, you must choose a different server from the hacked client in order to play.

Because the Realm of the Mad God website on Chrome doesn't support the proxy server, you experience neither of the two Socket Server errors.
Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Go to Servers from the main screen, and make sure your client is not connecting to "Proxy Server" unless you have KRelay. Otherwise, you must choose a different server from the hacked client in order to play.

Because the Realm of the Mad God website on Chrome doesn't support the proxy server, you experience neither of the two Socket Server errors.
I don't use the proxy server. And another additional thing, after this error appears several times (entering to dungeon or in the nexus), the game says "account in use" and I cannot connect in 10 minutes.
Quote Originally Posted by uulo95 View Post
I don't use the proxy server. And another additional thing, after this error appears several times (entering to dungeon or in the nexus), the game says "account in use" and I cannot connect in 10 minutes.
That's unfortunately a recurring bug with all Realm players.
It's the ten minute bug, and there's nothing we can really do about it. I apologize.
Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
That's unfortunately a recurring bug with all Realm players.
It's the ten minute bug, and there's nothing we can really do about it. I apologize.
Ok, thank you, which really troublesome is this error, not so much the sockets. Wait for next client. Close.
Quote Originally Posted by uulo95 View Post
Ok, thank you, which really troublesome is this error, not so much the sockets. Wait for next client. Close.
/closed solved
Looks like it's solved but going to wait for a response from OP
/moved.
maybe you need to update your client?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?