Posts by MasterSecretFire
3 posts total, newest first.
I need a modder/java coder that can edit hacked clients, i need a compass on my HUDin Minecraft Help - Could somebody just code one for me from scratch? I can pay. Ill explain what i want below:
A GUI compass as stated in the main article
an aimbot that only aimes on the y axis, so that i can aim left/right to adjust foI need a modder/java coder that can edit hacked clients, i need a compass on my HUDin Minecraft Help - Well, if i cant get the source, which ive checked on, maybe i can just recode my own with the ones that i use, but i need someone to walk me through it, if anyone can do that, please help me. I dont know if im allowed toI need a modder/java coder that can edit hacked clients, i need a compass on my HUDin Minecraft Help - As the title says, i need someone who knows java and is a modder for minecraft. I need my hacked client "huzuni" to have something that another client had(Client name is Obsidian 1.6.4) It is called Player Information. I
Showing the 3 most recent posts.